Smith 2692 Quad Close "Stink Stopper" Trap Seal
• Due to market pricing restrictions, the price shown is not valid in California, Oregon, Washington, or New York City. If you are in one of these areas, please call us at (800)334-9815 for a territory-specific quote. • All in-stock Jay R. Smith items have a 24 hour processing time and are not included in our same-day shipping policy. Back-ordered items will ship upon availability. Once determined, the estimated ship date will be provided to you.
The Quad Close Trap Seal forms a barrier to minimize the evaporation of the trap seal of a floor drain. The Quad Close Trap Seal will open to allow drainage and close when there is no flow. It is for use in floor drain outlets or the adjustable strainer throats.
- an additional method of protecting floor drain trap seals
- meets or surpasses ASSE 1072 requirements
- made from a chemically resistant elastomer
- easily removed for cleaning and inspection
- prevents and minimizes the evaporation of the trap seal water through the drain
- closes completely with an extremely small amount of backpressure
- prevents the emission of sewer gases into the living or work area
- can be retrofitted into existing drains