Marathon Retrofit Universal Ring & Dome
|CLAMP RING / COLLAR|
Outside Diameter (O.D.) - Measure from rim to rim. Simply catch the hook of your tape measure on the rim, pull tight, and measure 180° directly across to the outisde edge of the opposite rim.
Bolt Hole to Bolt Hole - Most clamp rings will have either 3, 4, or 5 bolt holes (OMG, UFlow clamp rings have 6 bolt holes). Ensure that your measurement(s) are from the center of one bolt hole to the center of the next bolt hole. For each size clamp ring you will need the following measurements:
|DOME / STRAINER / BASKET|
Outside Diameter (O.D.) - Turn the dome upside down and catch the edge of your tape measure on the dome's outside edge. Measure 180° across to the opposite outside edge. If there are locking tabs on your dome, do not include them in your measurement.
Height - From a flat surface, simply measure from the base of the dome to the highest point. Do not include any standoff tabs on the bottom of the dome.
Versatile, easy, and quick replacement for broken or missing roof drain domes and rings. Maximum drainage, strong cast aluminum, and bolt-down security. Fits three or four-bolt patterns ranging from 6-1/2" to 11-3/4". V channel scallops openings on the ring and dome allow for maximum drainage
CLAMP RING DETAILS
- fits most bolt patterns from 6 1/2" to 11 3/4"
- the shallow thickness creates a low profile fit to reduce drainage barriers
- 26 "V" channels to facilitate drainage
- in many instances, can be used to replace common roof drain rings, including the Z100 & Z121 clamp ring
- 12" diameter
- low profile, 5" height
- multiple openings matched to the base ring "V" grooves to maximize drainage
- in many instances, can be used to replace common roof drain domes, including the Z100, 12.5" dome