Smith 3101 Medium Capacity Sani-Ceptor Floor & Indirect Waste Drain
•manufacturer – J.R....
• Due to market pricing restrictions, the price shown is not valid in California, Oregon, Washington, or New York City. If you are in one of these areas, please call us at (800)334-9815 for a territory-specific quote. • All in-stock Jay R. Smith items have a 24 hour processing time and are not included in our same-day shipping policy. Back-ordered items will ship upon availability. Once determined, the estimated ship date will be provided to you.
Used in kitchens, hospitals, food markets, restaurants, schools and all types of food handling areas where the ultimate in sanitation is desirable and a medium-capacity receptor is required.
- manufacturer – J.R. Smith
- material –
- body - cast iron with an acid-resistant coated interior
- grate - nickel bronze rim and 8 1/2" square, secured grate
- sediment bucket - white ABS
- receptor depth – 6”