Smith 1070 Overflow Roof Drain w/ CI Dome
•manufacturer – J.R. Smith
•material – cast...
• Due to market pricing restrictions, the price shown is not valid in California, Oregon, Washington, or New York City. If you are in one of these areas, please call us at (800)334-9815 for a territory-specific quote. • All in-stock Jay R. Smith items have a 24 hour processing time and are not included in our same-day shipping policy. Back-ordered items will ship upon availability. Once determined, the estimated ship date will be provided to you.
Used in flat roofs of any construction where a constant height of the water is desired on the roof. It is also used on conventional roofs as a safety overflow, which receives water only when the build-up is greater than the setting of the standpipe. Standpipe type water dam can be cut to achieve various water depths on the roof.
- manufacturer – J.R. Smith
- material – cast iron
- color – yellow
- outlet type – see options above
- overflow style – PVC standpipe
- standpipe height – 4” (can be cut to achieve desired height)
- flange size – 15 1/4”