Marathon Copper-Tite™ Retrofit Roof Drain with 18" Flange
•retro-fit insert copper drain
•seals securely within existing pipe
•prevents water back-up problems by sealing side wall gaps with expandable waterproof tape
•simple and quick to install, just peel off... Read More
- retro-fit insert copper drain
- seals securely within existing pipe
- prevents water back-up problems by sealing side wall gaps with expandable waterproof tape
- simple and quick to install, just peel off tape
- COPPER for reliable long life
- TITE for secure waterproof fit
Copper-Tite™ sealant tape is designed to expand to approximately four times its compressed thickness. Just prior to inserting the Copper-Tite™ drain the installer removes the exterior restraining tape and immediately sets the retro drain in place. The released tape gradually expands to fill the space between the Copper-Tite™ drain and the existing drain sleeve making the connection watertight.
Copper-Tite™ sealant tape expands more slowly in cold temperatures. When heat is applied to the inside of the outlet the sealant tape expands more rapidly.
Should the tape expand too much before inserting the Copper-Tite™ drain, simply recompress the tape by hand and then insert the drain.